Thursday, December 28, 2006

Post, the first.

Hello there, interweb.

I've been working in video games since the turn of the millennium now. While there have been plenty of ups and downs (oh boy have there), the one thing that I have enjoyed without fail is gibbering at work colleagues about games, how to make games and games.

This holiday season, it was brought to my attention by a good friend that I might as well be doing this online. Not only might I find other people who enjoy the same, I might even spare those work colleagues the bother of it all!

My interests are spread pretty evenly in art, programming and design, with a particular eye towards the bits where they overlap so completely as to be unclear which parts belong to whom. Shader writing, for example, or AI schema.

So here I am, series of tubes. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.

No comments: